Monday, June 22, 2009

Kreativ Blogger Award

image

Last week, Henya, of Chicken Stitches,  honored me with the Kreativ Blogger award.

The rules are to link back to the person who gave you the award, write a list of seven things that you love, nominate your own list of seven for the Kreativ Blogger award, along with links to their blogs and place the Kreativ Blogger logo in your post.

7 things I love (not in any particular order of importance):

  1. Flying in airplanes, airports, watching airplanes from the ground, etc.
  2. Doing any kind of needlework.
  3. Collecting fibers and fabric.
  4. My two little grandbabies.
  5. Blogging, almost.
  6. Meeting people live that I’ve met on the Internet.
  7. Quiet.<G>

7 of the many blogs I like to read (in no particular order):

  1. Tante J’s Adventures in Knitting
  2. A Legacy of Stitches
  3. Threads from Karen
  4. sredeluxe
  5. Quiltgranny’s Shoe
  6. Jenny of Elefantz
  7. Exuberant Color

5 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, Thanks "sew" much! I am honored to be in the company of the blogs you listed! Now I will have to think of the blogs I wish to link to! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, hope you are having a good time on your vacation-wherever you may be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Debbie! It is an honor to be amongst your selected list of blogs! Will have to think on my 7 fave things & blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Debbie. It was such a pleasure meeting you. Next time in Yerushalayim.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and like to reply to the people who take the time to comment. If you are a no-reply blogger, which means that your email address is not set up in your profile, or you don't have a profile, please leave it in the text of your comment. Thanks!