Last week, Henya, of Chicken Stitches, honored me with the Kreativ Blogger award.
The rules are to link back to the person who gave you the award, write a list of seven things that you love, nominate your own list of seven for the Kreativ Blogger award, along with links to their blogs and place the Kreativ Blogger logo in your post.
7 things I love (not in any particular order of importance):
- Flying in airplanes, airports, watching airplanes from the ground, etc.
- Doing any kind of needlework.
- Collecting fibers and fabric.
- My two little grandbabies.
- Blogging, almost.
- Meeting people live that I’ve met on the Internet.
7 of the many blogs I like to read (in no particular order):
- Tante J’s Adventures in Knitting
- A Legacy of Stitches
- Threads from Karen
- Quiltgranny’s Shoe
- Jenny of Elefantz
- Exuberant Color