Thursday, August 27, 2009

Progress (or lack of)

I’m up to the ribbing on my sock! But, I don’t have time right now to work on it. I need to do the next round on the RRBloggers round robin so that I could mail it on time. It still bothers me that we can’t share photos of progress, but those are the rules. Most of the members want it to be a surprise.

Last week I received my winnings from Susan Purney Mark’s little contest that she had on her blog. Here is the crisp looking fat quarter that Susan sent me. Thank you, Susan!

And now you can check out some of the giveaways I’ve entered recently.

Regena, of Quilt N Quilt Things, is offering a huge giveaway to celebrate her one year blog anniversary AND her 100th post. But, hurry, you have until tomorrow night to enter! Even the quilt in the background of the photo is included!

image

* * * * * * * *

Heather, of Trends and Traditions, is also celebrating her first blog anniversary with a giveaway. Three different prizes with the first and second being whole quilts! You have three different ways to enter.

image

* * * * * * * *

Bonnie, of Calamity Jane’s Cottage, is celebrating becoming a rep for Superior’s Texture Magic and is giving away some Texture Magic, Moda Fabrics, magazines and patterns. She will be announcing the winner on September 3, in time for her birthday!

Have fun!

Debbie

0 friends to thank for taking the time to comment.:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and like to reply to the people who take the time to comment. If you are a no-reply blogger, which means that your email address is not set up in your profile, or you don't have a profile, please leave it in the text of your comment. Thanks!