Time to do some catching up!
I've previously written about the Block Lotto that I've been entering over the past year and a half. This year I haven't participated in most of them, but intend to make the cool blocks for the July Block Lotto. One of the months I did participate in was January. Here are the Tic-tac-toe blocks I made for January.
Because the style of the blocks are wonky, they are usually made larger and then trimmed down to size. When I made the January blocks, I saved all the trimmings. Last week I decided it's time to make something with them. I trimmed all those pieces, to straighten them out, and tried out several different layouts. This is what I finally came up with.
I ironed the strips to a piece of fusible pellon. What I'm going to do with it now, I don't know, but it's hanging on the design wall with a bunch of other small tops. It measures about 7" x 20".