Wednesday, January 11, 2012

TAST Week 1


I decided to join Sharon B.'s TAST (Take a Stitch Tuesday) this year. Yesterday, I finished a little piece that I made using last week's stitch. In the same piece, I used a portion of Jenny of Elefantz's January BOM



I also signed up for the the Sketchbook Project a few months ago. The little book is still empty. I'm hoping to get enough done for the book to make the January 31 postmark deadline. Not looking good, but I will try. I especially made the Week 1 TAST to be able to fit it in the book. I'm going to do that with Week 2 also. I'll need to look around my sewing room for some other things that I can use in the book. I don't draw or sketch, but I can glue pieces of fabric into the little book. One of the rules is that the book cannot be more than one inch thick. 

Enjoy!


Debbie


4 comments:

  1. love it. I just adore embroidering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific stitchery! You know how I love embroidery!
    I haven't been around much lately but this year is going to be different...no more book reviews and more time to visit blogs. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your use of the fly stitch. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really sweet Debbie!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and like to reply to the people who take the time to comment. If you are a no-reply blogger, which means that your email address is not set up in your profile, or you don't have a profile, please leave it in the text of your comment. Thanks!