Friday, April 27, 2012

TAST Week 17


I enjoyed working on this week's TAST, the Wheatear stitch. Actually, I'll be doing it again so I can have it on my sampler. I will be placing the first one in my Limited Edition version of the Sketchbook Project book that needs to be postmarked by April 30 (!). 




The samples of the first four weeks of the TAST, I included in the 2012 Sketchbook Project book, so I don't have those anymore. But, I haven't done them over. I intended to post here about that, with photos of the pages in my book, but never got around to it. One of these days.


If you are interested, they started taking orders for participation in the 2013 Sketchbook Project. I haven't ordered mine yet. 


Have a good weekend,

Debbie

13 comments:

  1. Debbie, this looks REALLY nice and happy. YOU do beautiful work on everything you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You produce the most interesting stitchery. I'm so glad you share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just love what you do every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie, I found your link from Sew Many Ways Friday linking party. Your colorful stitches caught my eye, so I thought I'd 'stop by' and post a hello! I am a knitter and love it but have never learned how to embroider, Eeek! You do such beautiful work I am inspired.
    Elizabeth fivearanch@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty, Debbie, you are an inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now this is original and so fun!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice idea to change colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful idea, and I like the pattern and the colour variation

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely wonderful!! Reminded me of Olympics(though not exactly similar) and then the Greek gods :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your work is beautiful! We both had the same idea but I used a single color!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A thanks to my "no-reply blogger" commenters, Julie, jizee, Rose, and Queenie for your lovely comments. I'm sorry that I didn't have time this week to get through all the Week 17 comments on Sharon's blog. It is part of the fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and like to reply to the people who take the time to comment. If you are a no-reply blogger, which means that your email address is not set up in your profile, or you don't have a profile, please leave it in the text of your comment. Thanks!