Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Melanie Rose

Marie recently posted on her blog about email acquaintances from the past. She also brought up some of her work that was done during those years of activity on the silkribbon mailing list. I am one of those from the past and would like to share a small section of my family heirloom chuppah that I made where I used a stitch design that Marie developed called the Melanie Rose (named after her daughter.) Marie is also having a drawing on her blog for her blogiversary. Check it out.

2 comments:

  1. Debbie...HI ! Wow it sure has been a long time! A total surprise and yes...another blast from the past!

    Thanks for sharing your Melanie Rose creation...I'm honoured that you stitched it on a family heirloom...beautiful work! Would love to see more pics of this.

    Welcome to the world of blogging! I look forward to visiting often!

    Hugs ... Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blogging. I like the black and white with the blue

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and like to reply to the people who take the time to comment. If you are a no-reply blogger, which means that your email address is not set up in your profile, or you don't have a profile, please leave it in the text of your comment. Thanks!