Thursday, January 22, 2009

Using Ribbon Floss

Sharon Boggon's Pin Tangle is one of my favorite stitchery blogs. She recently wrote a post about ribbon floss. I love ribbon floss. Some years ago a local closeout fabric shop got in a supply of a German ribbon floss and I bought a whole bunch of spools. I was sorry I didn't buy more and when I went back they were gone! Here's a scan (pre-decent digital camera days) of some stitching I did with the ribbon floss on a crazy quilt round robin I participated in during 2002. I lifted the idea of those little trees from a block that Sharon made! Debbie

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie ... That's so pretty! Makes a lovely border. I'm a big Ribbon Floss fan too...am using lots of it on my Drag Bag project. Was very impressed with how it makes amazing Bullion Roses. I had never tried that prior to this project...but am sure gonna make more in future!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and like to reply to the people who take the time to comment. If you are a no-reply blogger, which means that your email address is not set up in your profile, or you don't have a profile, please leave it in the text of your comment. Thanks!