Friday, February 18, 2011

We've got a OWOH winner!

 
The comment count shows 229 plus one who couldn't seem to get the comment to work so sent me an email. Less one duplicate, one spam and one who had absolutely no way of being contacted. Out of 227 the Random Number Generator chose #180.

 
Comment number 180 turns out to be: Susanna from Holland of Susi-Art! Susanna said:

Hi Debbie, you make some nice things, it is lovely!! You can add me to your list! Warm greetings from Holland, Susanna 

Congratulations, Susanna! I've sent you an email and I'm looking forward to hearing from you!


This was the third year that I participated and I had a lot of fun. Lisa is planning on making it even more fun for next year and I can't wait. 


Have a good weekend,


Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Debbie on your winner!! This has been so much fun this year and I'm like you it will be even more fun next year!

    Hugs XX
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. DEAR DEBBIE,
    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOUR WINNER AND THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR WORK.
    I WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU THAT A BLOGGER CONTACTED ME AND WANTED ME TO BE AWARE THAT IT IS UNDERSTOOD IN BLOG LAND THAT PEOPLE WHO TYPE IN ALL CAPS ARE YELLING...PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF YOU THOUGHT THAT BUT I TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS BECAUSE I HAVE LIMITED VISION AND IT IS EASIER FOR ME TO SEE.
    MY PARENTS BOUGHT ME A SEWING MACINE FOR CHRISTMAS BECAUSE I WANT TO TEACH MYSELF TO SEW BUT I HAVEN'T EVEN TAKEN IT OUT OF THE BOX YET....WHAT WOULD BE THE EASIEST PROJECT TO START WITH..
    ONCE AGAIN YOUR BLOG IS BEAUTIFUL
    HAVE A SUGAR SWEET DAY
    SIMPLY DEBBIE
    HAVE YOU ALWAYS LIVED IN JERUSALEM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie!! I feel so homored that I have won your OWOh give away! it was such a pleasure meeting all people from all over the wolrd and looking around. i have enjoyed your blog a lot. Incredible what you can make. i'm no good in making crafts like that!
    Thanks a lot!!!
    Warm regards from Holland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie!
    Congratulations on your blog. The color of its work is lovely. A big hug from south of Brasil,
    Heloísa

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and like to reply to the people who take the time to comment. If you are a no-reply blogger, which means that your email address is not set up in your profile, or you don't have a profile, please leave it in the text of your comment. Thanks!