Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Why I've been too busy to blog

The main reason:



A few weeks ago my son and I spent one very rainy morning in the Wall Street area of downtown Manhattan. We got a very foggy glimpse of the new World Trade Center.



And we each have photo proof with a famous Wall Street resident.



I've been in Miami Beach with the two little ones for over three weeks now. For the past week one cannot say "Sunny Miami Beach" at all!


I did manage to get a little relaxing sewing in and made a block for the Block Lotto blog.


Enjoy!

Debbie

6 comments:

  1. SOMEDAY I will get to NY! Great pics even if they're foggy and damp - color me jealous! And what DARLING babies.....no, I wouldn't be blogging either, lol! Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NOt to worry. Time with your little ones is most important. I'll be here later. Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry that the weather has been so lousy for your visit. This time of year it gets pretty 'iffy' in NY. We've had a lot of rain this past year. And I like the colors in your block.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blog...happy quilting! Would love to visit Israel someday!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and like to reply to the people who take the time to comment. If you are a no-reply blogger, which means that your email address is not set up in your profile, or you don't have a profile, please leave it in the text of your comment. Thanks!