Monday, June 18, 2012

Winner of Sew Embellished!





 

The winner of Cheryl Lynch's Sew Embellished is Diane, who commented:

"I have been following Cheryl's Wednesday Wanderings and impressed with her embellishments, I would love to win this book. I am working on a gift for my niece who is getting married and know that the techniques in Cheryl's book would be extremely helpful."

Congratulations, Diane! I will be sending you an email shortly. Please reply to it with your mailing address.

Happy Monday,

Debbie

0 friends to thank for taking the time to comment.:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments and like to reply to the people who take the time to comment. If you are a no-reply blogger, which means that your email address is not set up in your profile, or you don't have a profile, please leave it in the text of your comment. Thanks!