Monday, April 11, 2011

Made the deadline, barely

 
So, I got enough of the top done to be able to send it in. It's just the middle without the borders. What you see is 8" square, without the seams. Today I'm going to try to get the borders done. I hadn't done any miniature paper piecing for quite a while, so this was fun.
 
Before trimming  


After trimming
Sewn together, without borders


This is a free pattern that you can get on Carol Doak's site in the Free Patterns section. If you join Carol's yahoogroup of over 7,000 (!) members, you can get even more free patterns that Carol designs especially for those subscribed to the list.

Enjoy!

Debbie

2 comments:

  1. I really love the colors you used in this. I love the block too - it reminds me of a kaleidoscope! What a fascinating block, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color choices, and such an interesting pattern

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and like to reply to the people who take the time to comment. If you are a no-reply blogger, which means that your email address is not set up in your profile, or you don't have a profile, please leave it in the text of your comment. Thanks!