Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Progress reports

So, the styrofoam that I'd been waiting for in the last post is here. I need to figure out how to attach the pieces to each other. Tape doesn't stick to it.


In the meantime, I managed to finish Lesson One (only three more to go) of the EQ7 class that ended a few weeks ago. These are the blocks that I drew and colored in.





I've been following the blog of Judy, the Virtual Quilter, for a while. Everyday she posts a new design of hers made in EQ7. It's a very interesting blog and fun to keep up with. Do you know of any other similar blogs or sites that share EQ designs, besides those related to the EQ site and the EQ blog?
 
Now I have to make a sample for a class that I'm hoping to teach at the workshop retreat here in the summer. I need to send in a photo of the sample by this coming Sunday! This is as far as I got:



The colors I chose for this project have no connection to the block drawings above. I just like the combination.

Enjoy!

Debbie

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried sticking it with masking tape (the tape house painters use on windows)? I find that is often successful when ordinary tape does not work

    ReplyDelete
  2. you might check out Judy's site...
    www.patchworktimes.com she does a LOT with EQ7..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi I was wondering if you could pretty please go and read my blog. If you know of any good resources I could use I would greatly appreciate a comment or suggestion! medschooldream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hm...I wonder if school glue would work? Like Elmer's or something. I hope you figure it out, that would drive me nuts, lol. I love your blocks. I don't know of any other sites that share EQ designs...

    Debbie your colors are really great, I'm looking forward to seeing what you create!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and like to reply to the people who take the time to comment. If you are a no-reply blogger, which means that your email address is not set up in your profile, or you don't have a profile, please leave it in the text of your comment. Thanks!