Saturday, January 1, 2011

[1-1-11] Coming up: The 2011 One World One Heart Event

 
The 2011 One World One Heart Event, hosted by Lisa Swifka of  A Whimsical Bohemian, will be taking place from January 30 thru February 17. The link is also in the OWOH button on my sidebar. This is the fifth year (and final, as Lisa claims) for the OWOH. This will be my third time participating. 

Go check out the details and the rules and decide if you'd like to join us. It really is a lot of fun!

Here are the links to my 2010 participating post and my 2009 participating post. I haven't decided yet what I'm going to be offering this year, but I can tell you it won't be postcards this time.


Enjoy!

Debbie

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a fun thing - I don't think I'm going to join in this year either though, I have way too much going on, darn it!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments and like to reply to the people who take the time to comment. If you are a no-reply blogger, which means that your email address is not set up in your profile, or you don't have a profile, please leave it in the text of your comment. Thanks!